wtorek, 17 października 2023

RPG Update (41)

For the last 3 months every Saturday and Sunday morning, I played my solo Blade Runner RPG game for at least an hour each. Last Saturday I ended this story. It was a great game on many different levels. So let me share with You my experience in the next couple of blogposts.

First, I would never have started playing in such a thing if I had never stumbled upon this page. From there I learned some tricks on how to play in Blade Runner RPG without any rules. So I've spoken with the author of this site on Blade Runner RPG discord. From there I gleaned some of his tools for playing solo. With my own rulebook and quickstart rules and of course, new characters I've created for this game and no chances for normal gameplay (my young one still is going to sleep between 11 p.m. and midnight) what else can I do? So I went straight ahead. First of all, I've read the whole thing and I'm still doing it on the page I mentioned above. And with the tools that the author gave to those on Discord, I've started playing. It wasn't easy, but in the end, it paid off. 

Here You got a Midjourney rendition of my two main characters:


It isn't adequate from the original pictures, because I've created them with another A.I. graphic site. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz