niedziela, 20 stycznia 2019

New Year! New Possibilities!

Ah yes! The New Year has come. With its old problems, new problems and lots of possibilities!
But the new year is a moment of great sales, so I choose to buy something I thought about for a long time. Ladies and Gentlemen! Pirates and scums! In my greedy little tentacles is...


...Blood Tide! Maybe someday I will run something in that genre, maybe. Who knows!? 

The second thing I received lately is something much smaller, much more awaited. 



This is little zin, made by Good Friend os Jackson Elias. I myself lately became a Good Friend of a Good Friends, so this is a present from them to all of their Patreons.  Everyone should definitely check them out on:



Other things lurk in Our little dark corner of the earth...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz