sobota, 16 listopada 2019

Pulp Egypt (2)

After I decided to make a little campaign from Pulp Egypt adventures, first I read them all. One thing that strikes me instantly was the number of historical cars, planes, and tanks that the author put in these scenarios as means for players (in my situation player) to make use of them. A quick search on the net showed me all these great machines, but if the game is in 1920 or 1930 I do not like to use a computer or other new tech in showing things. So I decided to make a couple of "period photos". Here You got them all:


Nothing big, but very informative. I took the same approach to maps. So I create an aged paper and print on these sheets all the maps form adventures. Here are the maps:


Doing so I create a more immersive experience for my wife. But this is not enough yet. Stay tuned!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz