niedziela, 19 kwietnia 2020

Heroes of Rura-Tonga (5)

After last week's big maps insanity, this time using so much free time (for making old paper), little MSPaint foo I created the little maps. Those of interior places from adventures. With these maps, I only changed names from English to Polish for ease of reference. I must say before I show You anything (I didn't do this last time - sorry) - these maps may contain spoilers, so if You know, that You will play in one of the scenarios from the Rura-Tonga line, do not look at them, because they can tell some adventure hints.


For all the others interesting in my little handicraft:


















Here is all the content I create for this campaign (for now)

:



1 komentarz:

  1. I've read your posts for the Rura Tonga stuff, amazing job! Should make for a hell of a game. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń