sobota, 18 września 2021

RPG Update (28)

The time has come and parcel land on my front porch. I've received Cyberpunk Red in Polish translation. Just now I'm reading the rules and so far they look quite good. 
I'm the meantime I'm playing on solo RPG using Sprawl Goons Upgraded with both expansions and using Augmented Reality sourcebook also using one page RPG. Cannot wait for another installment in this game. As You can see my focus is very cyberpunk or tube it is the cyber focus?

Since I've started to wrote this post I've already concluded first story of what I call The Bielitz City Stories arc of a couple of adventures. The first is for two punks one Mnemonic Courier the other is Hacker. Both survived in this little adventure. I will come back to these characters soon, but for now, I'm going to create a crew of the Trauma Team. I will start this solo adventure at the moment when the old one ended. Looking forward to the evening! Sprawl Goons Upgraded with their rules-light system is ideal for solo gaming.

2 komentarze: