wtorek, 26 października 2021

Library Update (13)

 Yesterday marks my finish in collecting Indiana Jones books published in Poland. The last one "Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs" just landed in my tentacles ekhm hands. This is taking me way back to my High school when my good friend lend me most of these books, but I never had the chance to read them in chronological order. So now, after almost a quarter of a century (when does this time go?) I've started collecting these books buying them from my local sellers. Most of them are from public libraries, so they are sometimes mutilated by hundreds or even thousands of readers, but I don't mind. Because of their state, they are even more realistic in this old pulp style, that they pretend to be after all. So... One of my dreams of youth come true. I know that they are products of their times, but I like the sentiment I filling when I look at them and read them. Are they good? Maybe yes, maybe not but who cares? I think that more important are memories tied to them. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz