sobota, 26 marca 2022

RPG Update (36)

As You may know, at the end of the last year I've played in solitary adventure from West End Games for Indiana Jones RPG. After some searching in my old pdf, I've found another such gem. This time for the Masterbook system. Just like the last time, it was a blast! This time it was during The lost Ark movie in Cairo. The main hero was Indiana stand-in, but this was a minor difference. Also, I was listening to the soundtrack from that movie. It was another nice experience. Too bad that I think this is the last solitaire adventure for our favorite whip-handling archeologist. I'm thinking about all these other adventures... Maybe I could make them fit into one campaign? Somewhere in the future? Maybe? Using Astounding Adventures as a system base for them? With little Pulp Cthulu sprinkled on it? 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz