wtorek, 17 stycznia 2023

Here we go again...

This was surprising for me, but one of the old groups that imploded sometime at the end of 2019 reached out to me with questions, about coming back as their GM. With a little kid, it is only possible to play outside my house so after a brief consideration I've said yes. My group will be something around 4 players, sometimes more, sometimes less. Most of them are players with a couple of years of background in gaming, mostly with me, but they got other GMs also. One is completely new, that's good. But most important is that they are ready to play Delta Green. For the first scenario, I've run for them Last Things Last, from Need To Know starter. I've already listened to RPPR's actual play of this adventure and cannot wait to find out what will happen when they meet Marleen. I will know that in two weeks. For now, is prepping time for me. As always...


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz