wtorek, 14 marca 2023

First things first...

Once again I'm starting with my notes for that particular adventure. I've run it a couple of years ago, so writing new notes helps me once again remember what is all about. The biggest change is that after prepping the main plot, I'm going to write some more plots for each of the Agents. I will randomly select who will have what in terms of these stories. One of them will be Sins of My Youth from Fear's Sharp Little Needels. The other will be from fan fic I think, that I encounter on the official DG page with some strange handler, that in reality is the Yithian agent. The third I didn't decide yet. This time this group will be Cowboys, so maybe the third one will be a Mole from the official DG? We will see n the coming days. Lots of work, but this is work that I like. Stay tuned...
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz