niedziela, 16 lutego 2020

Second DG scenario

Almost two weeks later I and my one player meet up in a network environment to play another game of conspiracy and horror. The first adventure that come to my mind was, of course, Last Things Last from Need To Know book.



So with little preparation (I've run this scenario before...), we dive into things Clyde Baughman left behind...



This was a fun, quick game that we much enjoy. Not giving any spoilers but it was so close to loose PC this time, that next time I need to decrease the level of danger next time I'm going to run this game for another player. Those who played this scenario know what I'm talking about...


 My player is waiting for another adventure. Maybe something from Ross Payton's imagination this time?

If someone wants to know about that scenario here You got some resources (there might be spoilers!):

RPPR Last Things Last Actual Play

Seth's Review

Into the darkness Last Things Last Actual Play

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz