wtorek, 25 lutego 2020

Heroes of Rura-Tonga (1)



I will not do the "What's in the box?" joke. So let me explain. After buying three scenarios from Drive Thru, as I already write in the last post, I decided to buy the main book - Heroes of Rura-Tonga Pulp Adventures in the South Pacific. As soon I've downloaded it I printed it and start to devour its intestines like hungry zombie shark (for those who know - wink). I've implemented those three scenarios into this book, so now I've got eight adventures in and around this Pacific island with a good background for making it into a campaign. I do not know when I will run this campaign, but if all goes well maybe this fall. So. I've got time to prepare myself for it. In the next couple of months, I will show You what I put in that box before we start playing it. I hope it will be fun prepping for me and something interesting for You.

So... What's in the box? Book and nothing more. For now... Stay tuned!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz