sobota, 29 maja 2021

Library Update (7)

 As You may know, I'm a fan of solo playing. I'm trying many different styles of games for solo play, like board games (Arkham Files are one of the best for solo plays) also role-playing games, like Alone Against the Dark from Chaosium (cannot wait for translation into Polish language other adventures in that line - Alone Against the Frost and also Alone Against the Tide). As You can see my interest is rather narrow, so when I find Choose Cthulhu books on the Kickstarter couple of years ago, I just sighed and hope for some publisher to pick it up in Poland. My prayers to the Cthulhu and his kind were answered this year. Blackmonk Games just released the first book in this series - based on the most important for many of us tale by H.P. Lovecraft - Call of Cthulhu. Here it is in its blasphemous glory:


Now I just need to find time to read/play/create it for myself.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz