środa, 2 czerwca 2021

RPG Update (24)

 As an ending of my last cycle of gaming, I've run a beta test of the Miskatonic Repository scenario - The Black Tree of Cold Springs by talented Diego Batres. The great classic scenario for Call of Cthulhu. I do not want to spoil anything, so let me just say, that I've run it during 3 sessions, and it went well. The scenario has a good setup, is tight with the timeline, and has plenty of good sketched NPCs to interact with. The story is interesting, and suggested PCs are a nice change from typical Cthulhu PCs.



For the next cycle of gaming, with less time to prep for adventures, I've come up with the idea to run one on one adventures from a Polish scenario book I've mentioned earlier in my last year's Library Update - Twarzą w Twarz (Face to Face). So for the next three months, I will run a scenario for each of my players. I'm starting with The Temple of Blood Goddes, by no one other than John Wick of 7th Sea fame. What's in it? Pirates, monsters, lonely islands! Madness! Cannot wait to put my single players thru this. But for now, starting to preparing for this adventure. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz