poniedziałek, 27 grudnia 2021

RPG Update (32)

One of my friends sends me a file with the Indiana Jones D6 RPG book. Where did he find it? Don't know. But as a curio, as a piece of RPG history,  I look inside and find a solo adventure by Peter Schweighofer. So I printed it and prepped it to play it. With the soundtrack from Ambient Worlds, it was a very nice hour of gaming. Full of adventure, suspense, and straight fun. I don't know is there any other solo adventure in this series, but I would love to play in it. Maybe I should search for another Indiana Jones RPG book or two? This also reminds me that somewhere in the attic there is a box with Heroes of Rura-Tonga campaign material. Need to go back to that. Time... I need more time!

2 komentarze:

  1. Not D6 (well, yes, it is D6 based but different system) but you could maybe check:

    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/223808/MSPEMugshots-I-The-Case-of-the-Pacific-Clipper-gm-solo-adv?cPath=28861

    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/65635/MSPEThe-Adventure-of-the-Jade-Jaguar-Solo-Adv?cPath=28861

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I will definitely check those links up! Thank You for them! The system is some kind of OSR?

      Usuń