wtorek, 28 grudnia 2021

RPG Update (33)

Good Friends Of Jackson Elias decided to give a discount coupon for Dockside Dogs - an adventure by Paul Fricker himself for their Patrons. As I'm reading Impossible Landscapes for Delta Green right now, I'm thinking of running this adventure prior to the campaign. I know that campaign is a behemoth to prep and run, but I think I can squeeze PCs from Dockside Dogs in there somewhere. I've got a couple of ideas but I want to be spoiler-free, so I will not say any more at this moment. What do You think about my idea? I've created another cover for this adventure, just for the fun of making it. 

2 komentarze:

  1. Impossible Landscapes does seem to be a beast of a campaign to run especially as it concerns the King as it becomes very confusing/surreal pretty quickly.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Yes, You are right Mark. Not going into spoilers territory, but the whole campaign got a couple of entry points for more surreal horror than Your typical King in Yellow adventure. The challenge is to maximize the horror, but it will be Handler's hard work to do that correctly with all these loose parts flying around the campaign.

      Usuń