sobota, 14 maja 2022

Library Update (20)

I'm somewhat late with this post, but it was stranded in draft hell for some time. So fashionably late, here it is!
I've received three interesting specimens for this Easter. Don't know when I will read them, but I will put them on my "List of Shame". Hope that someday I will read them at last.
First are Lovecraft letters. I've got a rule for some time now that I read one of those times a year. Now I'm reading letters to and from Clark Ashton Smith. Maybe this book will be next year's choice?

Shadows over Innsmouth are the second book in the series, starting with Madness of Cthulhu. I never started reading the first one, so this is going to my bookshelf. The same as my next book.

Harry Angel. I have never seen the film, never read the book, but my correspondent said it is worth reading. Maybe someone can tell me if he is right. With this pace of buying books (and publishing them by various publishers) and my reading rate, I must say I'm buying book for my retirement now...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz