niedziela, 22 maja 2022

Library Update (21)

So, for a long time now I didn't update my library status. As You may predict it only changes when something new is in my greedy tentacles. For a couple of weeks since my last update, I added some times to my list of Shame. But also I've reread one book.
A new addition to my list is Choose Cthulhu 4 based on The Nameless City story by H.P.Lovecraft. Didn't have a chance to play in it. But hopefully, It will change soon. Maybe with Cryo Chamber's Nyarlathotep in the background.

The second item is Rudyard Kipling's book from Polish publisher C&T. I like other, not horror books by him, so hope that this will be another of these little pearls in my collection.

Currently, during reading Downward Spire Lonely Hill, I made a little break to read City of the Singing Flame by Clark Ashton Smith. This is only one book translated into Polish by this author. Also, this is my second or third time reading it, but I find many new details in those stories. Here it is, as a curiosity, this book from 1991 has a Doc Savage cover by Lang. Why? Don't know. It was a strange time in the publishing industry in my country. Maybe this is the answer.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz