środa, 24 maja 2023

Heroes of Rura-Tonga (8)


Things are moving behind the scenes. Even if I’m prepping for fighting Mythos in my Delta Green game or taking spice for some visions of the future in my next Dune game or even looking at neon-soaked streets of Los Angeles 2037, my mind always has a little corner of Pulp inside. So when I’ve got the time I’ve always come back to my now long-prepping Heroes of Rura-Tonga campaign.

One of my biggest ventures during this long process was creating cool NPCs. Because they will be as important as scenarios for my Wife’s alone pulp hero. Also, I wanted to up the game since my last great Pulp Campaign – Pulp Egypt (also by Peter Schweighofer). So I’ve used investigator passports from the Drive-thru, some Google, and Ms Paint Foo, and created those beauties. So here they are. Residents and guests of Rura-Tonga in  no particular order: 





My Youngling leaves fingerprints everywhere! 

Another point in prepping this campaign is now done. Up to the next one - Villains!

1 komentarz:

  1. Super cool, it's thing like this that really help lift a game to a higher level.

    OdpowiedzUsuń