sobota, 13 maja 2023

RPG Update (37)

This year is somewhat of an era of experimentation for me. Since January, I’ve run Dune RPG, and a couple of days ago, I played (At last!) in Alien. RPG. One of my Friends runs an adventure from Rulebook, Hope’s Last Day. I was one of three players. We got pre-gen characters, I chose Holroyd – an android living on LV-426. Here we end my ramblings without spoilers.


 Beware of spoilers below!

 

Our adventure was quick and fun. We played for about an hour and a half. We ignored all the cool stuff, found the card (key), and went straight to the shuttle. Inside the shuttle, there were a couple of surprises, not only with xenomorphs but also with the hidden agendas of other players... The whole thing ended with TPK. We weren’t disappointed. We ask for another run of this scenario, but this time with new characters, and we start this scenario on the other side of Headley Hope. Cannot wait to go back to this place. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz