wtorek, 3 marca 2020

Waiting for Angel

Last year we play in the Pulp Egypt campaign, but after that, I've got one more scenario to run, but it didn't happen. This is one of my favorite scenarios from the past. It was in Fearful Passages by Chaosium, but for me, it was first truly Pulp Experience some 25 years ago. I'm talking about Armored Angels adventure. I've run it a couple of times back in the day, but for a long time, I forget about it. After a splendid review from Seth Skorkowsky, I've decided to tie in this scenario as part of the history of my wife's Pulp Hero - Mike. In Mike's timeline this will be after the end of Pulp Egypt campaign, but before Waiting for The Hurricane (form Pulp Cthulhu book). But what is a game without a good handout? I find on the net the paper model of an armored car that Mike will be using in this adventure and creat it. Lately, We get a lightbox for macro pictures, so here it is in all his armored glory:





P.S. Exciting news about Heroes of Rura-Tonga in the near future.

2 komentarze:

  1. That was a surprise as you don't hear much about Fearful Passages but a really cool one and that model rocks.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Well, this was my first scenario book bought for Call of Cthulhu so long ago! I think that it should be updated to the 7th edition or maybe even changed to the Pulp Cthulhu rule system now. As for the model, it is simply a coincidence that as a teenager, before I discovered RPG I make plastic and paper models. So this was a true love project for me. The fusion of two things I like.

    OdpowiedzUsuń