środa, 20 maja 2020

RPG Update (2)

After almost 4 months of playing almost exclusively Cyberpunk 2020 in our own setting, we felt a little tired. Maybe because PC became so powerful, maybe because for the last two and a half months I run 2 adventures per week. Creating new and exciting scenarios in such a time slot is not possible for extended periods of time. So I've decided to change the system and setting to more gritty and realistic. After the fun and lighthearted Cyberpunk, my vector was one - Delta Green. So yesterday I run my first session in maybe year or so of that game. My players are a mixed bag of old-time players of conspiracy games and newcomers, so I have to choose adventures wisely. I've always liked the ones write by Ross Payton of RPPR fame, so I decided to run his super shotgun scenario Under New Management. The game was fun but nervous for my players. This is a good scenario for starting characters. I highly recommending it!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz