środa, 27 maja 2020

RPG Update (3)

Everyone who plays RPG games at one point or another of his/her life tries to create their own mechanic/game system. I'm not different in that way. Once a year or even less I open a folder with my house rules and starting modding them and changing. My mechanics are called Nicety RPG. It is rules light, very light and I'm using it for a one-shot here and there. In our last communication with one of my first game buddies, we start tinkering about Noir game. Something not connected with Cthulhu Mythos or Pulp Ethos just straight Noir drama. After watching classics like Big Sleep and Maltese Falcon and digging up my own book about a hard-boiled detective - Dan Chandler, I've decided to make another iteration of my game engine. With one eye on Dirty World by Greg Stoltze and other on the quick and fast learning curve of my engine, I created a one-page system called P.I. RPG.
We will see next weekend how it works with first (and I think only one) playtest. Maybe I will use an adventure generator at the end of Dirty World book or come up with something solely mine, but it will be fun little sidestep from my typical gaming.


Here You got my character sheets.


And here is Dan Chandler in all his drunken glory...

P.S. Next week I will show You my new Heroes of Rura-Tonga developments.

1 komentarz: