niedziela, 6 grudnia 2020

RPG Update (15)

So, I looked at my RPG notebook, where I archive all my sessions, and what I see since my last blog post? We continued our Horror on the Orient Express campaign. This time in Milan. So the PCs had a hard time navigating the labirynthesuqe La Scala building. It all ends in a big fight on Centro di Milano. It was a very stisfaing game. For me, it was some sort of crossing the rubicon. Mainly because my first experience with Horror on the Orient Express as a player comes to an abrupt end just on the stage of La Scala more than twenty years ago. The second was after a year and I was a Keeper of that campaign. Sadly after a steady start, my group dissolve during the summer holidays. We never finish it. And this time we also ended up in Milan. So now. For the third time, we go there, but for the first time, my players went further and now are on the train to Venice. So excited for this new chapter!


During that time I also run one adventure in two sessions of my own corner of Cyberpunk 2020 world. It is time, that everyone is waiting for a computer game, but for us, that game is on for 20 years now! We build this city - Bielitz 2020 from scratch and it is so big now, so rich with stories! For this generation of Player Characters, our older PCs are almost like mystical gods or heroes. It is nice to build something like that together with a group of dedicated players. 


Today I prep for next week's HotOE Venice session. In the afternoon I will check my notes about Cyberpunk, and waiting for the time, that we will once again play face to face. Stay safe out there!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz