niedziela, 20 grudnia 2020

RPG Update (16)

Well, well, well... For the first time ever, my session counter is showing me 100 sessions since the start of this year. This is the first time in my gaming history, that I achieve such a big number. I've got big plans for this year. First I wanted to play in Cyberpunk 2020 for the whole year, but the first lockdown created a vacuum I filled with the session so after the first 4 months of this year I've got enough. For the next two months, I run a couple of Delta Green adventures and played in some, then I've got three beautiful months with Call of Cthulhu in a 1920s setting before I and my group went back to Cyberpunk 2020 again to celebrate this very special for this game year. I've also started playing in some solo RPG that I counted also for this matter, some Viewscream and some Dungeon and Dragons. I've also started the elephant in the room - Horror on the Orient Express. So the year isn't over yet, I've got 100 sessions under my belt and I know it will take another world-spanning disaster to recreate that number. Or maybe not? Don't get me wrong, I hate what happened, not happy about it. But it changes so many things in Our lives. Maybe it changes our hobby also? Maybe online RPGs are the future from now on? It is a more convenient way of playing for some people. I miss the meatspace games, the face to face roleplaying. But for now, we cannot do this. So we play online. For the foreseen future. 100! Wow! One friggin hundred sessions! Maybe for some of You, this is nothing unusual, but for me, this is an achievement, that I never thought I achieve. That's it for now. I'm now prepping the Venezia chapter of Horror on The Orient Express. The in the coming weeks of 2020 I will end my story arc of Cyberpunk - Bielitz City 2020 and then... We will see! Stay strong! Stay safe!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz