piątek, 25 grudnia 2020

Library Update (6) - Christmas Haul

In Poland, we have Christmas Eve, when we sit with our families eating sumptuous supper and find presents under the Christmas tree. This is a magical time for all of us and in the light of the whole year 2020, it is something calming, that we can meet with our family around the table in good health. This is a privilege which not everybody has. So we gather and celebrate and thanks for that. After that time there is a moment for presents. This year I found many things that make me smile on my face. 


Cthulhu Gloom! At last!


Nightmare Tales from H.P. Blavatsky


The Comming Race by Edward Bulwer-Lytton


Songs of a Dead Dreamer by Thomas Ligotti 


...and 10 adventures for one Keeper and one Player for Call of Cthulhu!

I must say I've got one problem. Big problem. I do not know what to start reading first. And this is a problem I can live with! Hope You only have such problems!

Marry Christmas Everyone!

2 komentarze: