niedziela, 13 czerwca 2021

Library Update (8)

 After a couple of games of Call of Cthulhu in which I die after only 6 paragraphs (my personal record!), my mailman brought me another book. This time is a campaign for Call of Cthulhu from Polish publisher - Dwie z Tysiąca (Two out of a Thousand). I'm just starting to reading it, but after the blurb on the last page I know, that everything is set in Egypt and also ties with the Mask of Nyarlathotep campaign (ss if that campaign needs more materials...). So I'm delving into that for now. Maybe it will be my next big campaign? IT is of course smaller than the aforementioned Masks or Horror on the Orient Express, but I can somehow glue to it Death in Luxor or other Egypt adventures. If I could have this campaign when I was running Pulp Egypt it would be a different, bigger experience. I will ask players what they want to play next. Maybe I will go back to Heroes of Rura-Tonga. And then the survivors will come to Egypt? So many options! As a side note: I'm reading it parallel to A means to freedom - Letters of H.P. Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard. Lots of good reading ahead of me for a time being.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz