niedziela, 4 lipca 2021

RPG Update (25)

Last two weeks I've run an adventure written by John Wick himself. It is "Temple of Bloody Goddess" (roughly translated) from the "Face to face" sourcebook of adventures for one Player and one Keeper. I've run it for two of my players (separately of course). It is a nice little scenario, last in the book but the first that I wanted to run. It is set in pirate times (what do You expect from John Wick himself?!) and is very nice in pacing and deadly as hell. So I'm going to run it one more time and then move to another one from this book.

The second RPG event for me is Sprawl Goons Upgraded - a little cyberpunk system I've encountered lately. Simple elegant and easy to learn. With the Augmented Reality sourcebook and two other expansions (I need to buy them yet), it is a very interesting alternative for coming in the Polish language Cyberpunk Red. Hope to play in this game in the next couple of weeks. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz