sobota, 24 lipca 2021

Library update (9)

Last week I've received a parcel from one of my Yoggie fellows with OST from The Call of Cthulhu movie. Already listened to it countless times. Such a good, moody soundtrack.


In companion with that, yesterday I've received a parcel with Chaosium's second edition of Hastur Cycle. So this two will be splendid together someday. With little time I have now, many books I've purchased and was given to me, sometimes even forget about some of them, I've created "The List of Shame" where I catalog every book I own and didn't read. Now I can more easily choose my next reading.


Update. This post took me several days from writing it to posting it. In the meantime, I've received another parcel. This time with the first time of Disciples of Cthulhu from Chaosium also. Another one to "The List of Shame" I'm afraid. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz