niedziela, 1 sierpnia 2021

Book Nook

I was fascinated for some time now with the idea of a book nook. At last idea of one cleared in my head. I took Rolls Royce Armoured Car I use as a prop in the Armoured Angels (best adventure in that collection) scenario from Fearful Passages and ask my wife to create an entrance to an ancient temple. So after a couple of hours, we've got the box, the stone wall with the entrance to the temple. Also, I find a nice miniature of some Archeologist and paint it. Also got some form of moss to enrich the overall scenery and little led tea lights for ambient light. 

Building the wall.

Lights and moss.

Armored car, only one wall completed and another miniature for tests.

Gluing everything together.

Top-down view.


Above You can see different kinds of color palettes I can create with LED tealights.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz