sobota, 2 stycznia 2021

Summary of 2020

So... That strange year has ended. That is good news. Another is that I ended it with 102 sessions under my belt. This is something I never thought I achieve. During last year I played in Cyberpunk 2020 mostly (7 months out of 12), Delta Green (2 months), and Call of Cthulhu (3 months). This is a quick summary of my games. I'm not counting boardgames and cardgames. What's next? Next year it will be a great unknown! In the future face to face games with real people will be less frequent than it was till the start of the pandemic. So we will more heavily play online. But from time to time I hope we will meet in real life around the table. First three months of the new year we will be jumping from system to system, from world to world, just for the fun of it. Then what? I do not know, but it doesn't concern me. We will see! I'm hoping that Horror on the Orient Express will be chugging along the rails further. Maybe I will run Immposible Landscapes? Maybe campaign for another system? Just my musing about 2021...



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz