niedziela, 10 stycznia 2021

RPG Update (17)

In contrast to my plans, the last session of Cyberpunk - Bielitz 2020 story arc was played in the first week of 2021. Only two players could make it, but there were those who play in most of the games, so they knew the whole story. The overall story arc about a new criminal group trying to take over the low city end with spree of violence and revelation that behind all of this mayhem was rouge A.I. It was a reference to one of our all-time favorite adventures. We wrote it together with my wife and run it both for two groups of two players for the first half of the game, and then join the forces of all the players. To this very day, everyone involved in this game remembers it as the best cyberpunk experience ever. 19 sessions with one story arc. More than 22 hours of gameplay. It was a good run. I'm a little tired of CP for now, but in the next couple of months, there will be the premiere of Cyberpunk Red in Poland. I will definitely buy it. Then I will decide when and how we return to this little part of our world. But for now, I say so long choomba!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz