poniedziałek, 4 stycznia 2021

Solo Play (1)

The last three days I spend playing in One Page Cthulhu - a solo RPG You can buy for PWYW on DriveThru. (PWYW are separate adventures the whole book is for 0.99) This is one of my new forays into a new brand of roleplaying. For some time I already play in Alone Against The Dark from Chaosium, but I've taken hiatus from that game almost a year ago. Now I decided to try something different. Already played in the first mission three times. Love every one of them. Tonight I will play in second for the first time. I decided I want to try more diverse things, so this is my first attempt at this. I've created my first PC - Steven Harding a hardboiled P.I. My first mission for Dr. Herbert West was a success. Cannot wait to find out more about another set of subterranean tunnels somewhere in the vicinity of Arkham.



2 komentarze:

  1. Sounds very interesting will have to check it out.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. There is a whole new brave world of solo RPGs out there. It is a very interesting place to be right now. You should definitely give it a go!

    OdpowiedzUsuń