środa, 20 stycznia 2021

RPG Update (18)

Well, well... Since my last post I just run one session and played in another. Is it too much? Or maybe not enough? Cannot tell. You have to decide.

We ended the Venice chapter of the Horror on the Orient Express and we are moving into Trieste. So after two other attempts (one of them in the last century!) we fight the Milan curse and moved on! Cannot wait for the next chapter in this great game. I'm planning on introducing a new player with his new secret scheme. It will be fun! Especially I found this page on which there are many cool Orient Express handouts! Those maps! THOSE MAPS! Here is a sample:

Cars of the Orient Express from their page

The second game I've played since my last post was the 18th and as it turned out the ending chapter in my Alone Against the Dark mini-campaign. My fourth character - Devin Wilson went with the expedition (I will not spoil it for You wich one) and died with them, the evil unleashed upon the world. I know that in the future I will come back to this book and I will play it once again! I will not be defeated by this book! Cannot wait for other such adventures will be available in FLGS. I've started playing in 2019, so this is one hell of a campaign for me. It was nice 7,5 spread upon an 18 session, as I wrote earlier. Till the end, I didn't know what will be the end result of this game. I should have known after losing 3 other PCs that it will not be a happy ending... Oh well. Till next time!

English cover

Polish cover






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz