sobota, 14 marca 2020

Delta Green - Kali Ghati

For the third time in my game history and for the third time in my online game I'm running the Kali Ghati scenario. Maybe because it is so straight forward? Maybe (spoilers!) the big event in the second part of the scenario? Don't know why, but it is must-have in all DG campaigns I've run thru the years. The other interesting choice is, of course, The Iconoclast and for the campaign, ender is always Observer Effect. But for now, I will be running the second part of Kali Ghati - my favorite meatgrinder in Delta Green.


For those who want to look at this book here, it is Bud's RPG review - Kali Ghati for Delta Green: the roleplaying game by Arc Dream Publishing, an actual play from Red Moon Roleplaying with author Shane Ivy and RPPR actual play of this scenario.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz