sobota, 21 marca 2020

So much gaming!

Times are interesting. This week I've run three games. First I've run my Cyberpunk 2020 game, with very old characters - some have almost 15 years. We played in our own little corner of Cyberpunk World - Bielitz 2020. It was a fun ride with my old players. Then I've run Astounding Adventures scenario God of the airwaves for my friend and his fiance. Good pulp action with one of my first players. Sad that there were only three of these in that book. Then yesterday I close the Kali Ghati scenario. My wife plays in all of these games. But most important was that every game was online. Of course, my wife sits beside me, but all the other players were in their houses safe and sound. I've cannot remember when I've run three times a week. Maybe it was during Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign some 3 years ago. Good times!


P.S. Next week some big news about my upcoming Rura-Tonga campaign.

2 komentarze: