poniedziałek, 30 marca 2020

I was so wrong!

Last year I said that it was maybe a peak of gaming in this little post. How I was wrong! Last week I run 4 sessions (3 of Cyberpunk 2020 - year oblige to run some scenarios in that world/system, 1 of Call of Cthulhu splendid free scenario Lightless Beacon). Some players joined me for the first time in years, others got a chance to first time encounter truly Lovecraftian Horror on Beacon Island. If there is a good side to this difficult situation, You may say, that online gaming is going strong these days. For better or worse it will change how we roll eventually.


P.S. Works on Heroes of Rura-Tonga are going well!

2 komentarze:

  1. Did you use the Roll20 version of Lightless? if so what did you think?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. No, I didn't use Roll 20, but good old Google Hangouts. I emailed handouts to my players before the game and for my wife I printed it. It was a nice departure from pulp and cyberpunk atmosphere - recently I run almost exclusively these two genres. 

    OdpowiedzUsuń