poniedziałek, 16 marca 2020

Heroes of Rura-Tonga (2)

I'm slowly reading scenarios. Very slowly because I want to make first notes from them, sometimes go some rabbit hole, with the subject of the scenario. So it is a long but very enjoyable process. I've also extracted maps from the main pdf and from adventures. So in a week or so I will start working on them too. Here is the current status of my Rura Tonga Box:


Everything I'm currently working on is on this pen drive, with some inspirational music. Especially this little bit: Abyss - Adventure Music. For me, it is going to be the main theme of this campaign. Anyone got other inspirational music I can use? I will gladly listen to it! And the second two additions to my little box are:


Two Citadel Paints and two toothbrushes? Wait, what? No, sadly I'm not going with my one player to Rura-Tonga. This is for something I've got in mind after reading the first chapters of the main book. So... Stay tuned for more!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz